This page is an English summary; please note that the official version is the Spanish one.Welcome to Wiki Loves Monuments Argentina!
Wiki Loves Monuments is an international photo contest around cultural heritage monuments. There are more then 30 participating countries. Everyone is invited to upload images of monuments under a free license for use in the different Wikipedias. The idea of this project is to get a global and unique vision of the cultural heritage of each country.
This page explains how you can participate with photos taken of Argentinian monuments. You can upload the pictures from September 1st to 30th, 2013.
- Photos have to be your own work;
- You have to upload your photos to Wikimedia Commons during the month of September 2013. There are no other criteria necessary regarding when the photo was taken (e.g., you can use pictures from 1980);
- Photos uploaded have to be released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 (CC-BY-SA 3.0) license. Note that by releasing photos under this license, they will be freely reusable on Wikimedia projects, and for others;
- Photos have to be part of the list of monuments. You can take a look to the list in this page.
- Photos have to meet the permissibility requirements of Wikimedia Commons.